Z-Pixel is a highly useful library written in VB.NET that, most notably, allows you to easily use layered windows in your managed project. Z-Pixel also contains numerous graphics-related features including alpha masks, rounded rectangles, shadows, and many bitmap-centered tools.
The Z-Pixel project is maintained and created by Z-Systems
. The Z-Systems website also contains a Z-Pixel page
.Table of Contents
- Layered window support (per-pixel alpha blended windows)
- Child controls are drawn onto layered windows with optional auto updating
- Generate rounded rectangles
- Generate shadows for GraphicsPath objects
- Apply bitmap alpha masks
- Powerful abstract bitmap filter classes such as PixelBitmapFilter and MatrixBitmapFilter - just derive and code!
- Fast image manipulation with the PixelBitmapFilter class
- Many simple image utility function such as scale, rotate, and multiply alpha